KINGS FUNERALS PRICING GUIDE
GUIDING YOU WITH DIGNITY, CHOICE, AND COMPASSION
At Kings Funerals, we understand that funeral pricing can be a complex and emotional topic. Therefore, we want to make the process as transparent and straightforward as possible for you. Our funeral pricing guide will help to make sense of how funeral costs are calculated and the service options available to you. Ultimately, each person is unique, and we work with you to tailor a service that meets your needs and budget. Your Kings Funeral Arranger is here to help guide you every step of the way.
The below information is a general guide. Please speak to one of our friendly team members for a no-obligation discussion and quote. A PDF of our price list is available to download here. Remember that prices are subject to change; please revisit this page or contact us for our latest prices.
HERE FOR YOU, FOR FUNERALS YOUR WAY
DOWNLOAD PRICE LIST
(03) 5248 3444
KINGS FUNERALS PROFESSIONAL FEE
Our Professional Fee provides;
- 24-hour availability by our team to take your call.
- Your Funeral Arrangement meeting to listen to your needs, guide you through your options and provide clarity on the process and next steps.
- Your dedicated Funeral Arranger will prepare and lodge the registration of death,
- Complete all of the necessary paperwork,
- Provide you with the opportunity to create an eTribute and set this up for you,
- Arrange a referral to complimentary bereavement support,
- Liaise internally and with all third-party services for the smooth running of your service requirements,
- We will liaise with the State Coroner’s Office on your behalf (if required),
- Maintain communication with client families,
- All other tasks and support as required.
KINGS FUNERALS TRANSFER & MORTUARY FEE
We will arrange to transfer your family member or friend into our care at a time suitable to you. This fee manages a local transfer to our state-of-the-art mortuary facilities by our qualified team. Our compassionate and skilled Mortuary staff carries out mortuary care, dressing (if requested), and preparation for viewing.
- Additional fees apply to transfers outside 30km from Geelong
- The fee excludes embalming*
* Embalming is the art and science of temporarily preserving the body and is carried out by a qualified embalmer. Embalming has a very long and cross-cultural history. There are many ways to prepare a deceased person for viewing, and embalming is frequently unnecessary. Our Funeral Arrangers can answer basic questions about embalming or other mortuary procedures. Our mortuary team is also available to answer more detailed questions.
KINGS FUNERALS SERVICE FEES
The service format is a personal choice and falls into three categories; ‘Basic’, ‘Single’ or ‘Double Service’. Single and Double Funeral Services allow mourners to be present at a location of choice and a wide range of personalisation opportunities to honour a life lived. If this is not required, the Basic ‘Lifestyle’ Funeral option allows a non-participatory approach that may suit your needs. In any case, Kings Funerals are here with compassion to fulfil your individual needs.
The table below demonstrates the inclusions of each Service type in more detail.
There is a range of additional costs associated with funeral services. Some of these are considered essential, such as;
- Choice of coffin or casket
- Cemetery or Cremation costs
- Death Certification
- Cremation Certificate (if applicable)
Other costs are associated with elements of personalisation for the service. These are optional. Kings Funerals coordinates these on your behalf and any third-party costs will be included in your invoice.
- Bookmarks – See our full range
- Order of Service or Mass booklets – See our full range
- Floral tributes
- Photo presentations
- Thank You stationery – See our full range
- Dove releases
- Selection of music
- Dignified urns – See a full catalogue here
- Womble, our comfort dog is available to support families and guests
UNDERSTANDING KINGS FUNERALS SERVICE OPTIONS
|BASIC LIFESTYLE FUNERAL
|SINGLE GRAVESIDE OR MEMORIAL SERVICE||DOUBLE FUNERAL SERVICE|
|Transfer of deceased into our care (24/7)|
|Mortuary stay in our own state of the art facility|
|Mortuary care & preparation|
|Collection of MCCD|
|Registering the death with Births, Deaths and Marriages|
|Option of service in our chapels|
|Liaising with third parties (celebrant, priest, florist, newspaper etc)|
|In hours viewing|
|Staff on Funeral Day|
|Recorded music at service|
|In-house AV equipment|
|Option to have photo presentation (additional cost)|
|Complimentary bereavement support|
|Burial/Cremation service attended by mourners|
|Deposit||Full Payment Upfront||50%||50%|
WANT TO TALK IT THROUGH?
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU.
Contact us at any time and we’ll be glad to help. We’re here with expert guidance and an understanding ear 24 hours a day seven days a week. And it’s easy to arrange an appointment for a personal consultation. Call us: 03 5248 3444