This Father’s Day, nominate a dad or father figure within Greater Geelong, Golden Plains, The Bellarine Peninsula, or Surf Coast for their chance to win a beautiful hamper.
- Head to our Facebook page (and hit follow!) https://www.facebook.com/KingsFunerals
- Go to our competition post
- In the comments, tag a Geelong dad or a Father-Figure and tell them why you have nominated them
Whole Store ‘Super Dad Bod Gift Pack‘ Worth $149.95
- Weleda – Moisture for Men
- Whole Store – Magnesium Bath Flakes (700g)
- Whole Store – Magnesium Oil Spray
- Lopsided Ceramic Mug (Large) (Dark Blue)
- Bare & Co – Reusable Hemp Face Cloths (4 pack) (Black)
- Ethique Tip to Toe – Men’s Shampoo & Shaving Bar
- Woohoo Natural Deodorant Tin (Tux)
- Love Tea Herbal Tea Pyramids (Green Tea)
- The Boo Collective Adult Tooth Brush (Black)
- Sea Haus – Hand Made Soap (Activated Charcoal & Eucalyptus)
Supporting our local community
Being involved in the organisations that make this a great place to live is a value we stand by. We continually seek ways to help, and purchasing our competition prizes from local businesses is just one way we do this. This Father’s Day prize is from a Geelong & Ocean Grove small business, Whole Store.
“As a health care practitioner, I spend my days supporting clients to enhance their health in all areas of their life. In recent years, it has become evident there is a growing desire to live more consciously and choose products that complement their therapeutic treatment. I wanted to share my knowledge with the broader community. Whole Store offers an opportunity to help support people outside the treatment room to make natural, reusable, and sustainable living the norm, not the exception.” Faye Kendell, Founder, Whole Store.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is: Kings Funerals whose registered office is at 130 Bellarine Hwy, Newcomb VIC 3219, ABN: 46 952 143 767
- The competition is open to residents of Greater Geelong, Golden Plains, Bellarine Peninsula & Surf Coast, Victoria, Australia, aged 18 years or over except employees of Kings Funerals, Whole Store and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this article and the competition post.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person nominated. Multiple entries of the same person will be disqualified, but we encourage nominating multiple fathers and sharing messages.
- The closing date for entry will be 11:59 pm Tuesday 30th August 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
• To enter, simply nominate a dad or father-figure who resides in the regions listed
• Tag them using the comments found on our Facebook post and share a reason why you have tagged them.
- Kings Funerals reserves the right to cancel or alter the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as listed in this blog post
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Facebook within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.